April 22, 2017 – We have had a few hints of spring in Marquette with nicer weekends. But over the past two weeks, it seems like Monday is a real MOnday MOnday. So Tuesday morning we are snow packed. But then it’s all better Wednesday morning with a Sunny Sunrise. Plus it’s time to save money on the weeks Shopping Show at 9am. This 24 hour swing though from 63 degrees to 33 is a real bender for the mind.
Thanks to our sponsors
The GLR Family
Todd Noordyk’s Previous Blog
Great Deals from BetterGetAFord.com!
- Take a Look at This 2009 Ford Explorer Sport Trac XLT at Big Valley Ford in Ewen
- A New Ford from Big Valley Ford in Ewen Makes the Perfect Family Christmas Gift
- Drive Home in a 2014 Jeep Wrangler from Big Valley Ford
- Bring Home at 2014 Ford Mustang from Big Valley Ford in Ewen
- Winter Warriors, Rejoice! Big Valley Ford Has the Reliable Plow Truck You Need For Less Cash!